Grow Your Career with GoodLife Home Loans®
Help people achieve their financial goals. Help take your career to the next level.
Family Operated, Family Focused
Lower Rates **Based on data reported by lenders to the U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development. Among the top HECM lenders (minimum of 100 loans), GoodLife Home Loans had the lowest adjustable rates on average for the period from January 1 through December 31, 2020.
Customer First —
It’s Our Philosophy
We strive to deliver best in class customer service with lower rates and fast processing times. We put in the extra effort every day to deliver on the GoodLife promise of improving lives in retirement.
It’s Our Culture
We love what we do—and we love doing it together. Every team member is a direct contributor to our overall success–and we make sure employees know their work is appreciated by rewarding results. GoodLife promotes individual development and provides all the tools you need to grow your career, but we also foster a collaborative environment and continuously share ideas to improve our company.
The more efficient we are at reaching people, the better experience we can deliver, and the more lives we can change.
Salesforce System Administrator – Bellevue, WA – Remote and Full Time position, Hiring Immediately
Posted 1 Day Ago
The Salesforce System Administrator will be responsible for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support and maintenance of our Salesforce instance, as well as for continuously improving the platform to enable our growth. This individual will work across the organization, given the fact Salesforce is an enterprise platform at TMAC, connecting sales, operations, marketing, finance and HR. This individual will work to ensure processes and systems are well defined, precisely measured, and function effectively and with scale. This individual will report to the Chief Investment Officer.
Specifically, the individual in this role will be expected to have a broad understanding of Salesforce automation capabilities, change management, user management, data models, and most importantly – providing the best experience for our end users. We are looking for someone who understands Salesforce, is committed to continuous improvement, is an analytical, and a creative problem solver with a bias for action and a relentless focus on getting things done.
The right person will enter our fast-paced environment, quickly build strong relationships with the team, take the time to understand our users, and develop and execute a plan.
We are a growing team that already includes loan officers, operations experts, analysts and marketers. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of influential leadership, working cross functionally to design and maintain an efficient, user-friendly Salesforce environment.
- Serve as the system administrator for the Salesforce environment with ~30 users across multiple use cases
- Work with the sales, marketing, analytics, operations and executive leadership teams to help define and implement best use cases of Salesforce when building platform functionality
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, company reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Manage integrations with our Salesforce instance
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Manage vendor relationships / outside systems integrators
- Work with Operations, Data Analytics, Marketing and Finance to ensure all sales and pipeline data is accurate, complete and easily accessible
- Assist in onboarding and training new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- 2+ years of experience as a certified Salesforce System Administrator
- Deep knowledge of native reporting capabilities and user interface best practices
- Proven ability to implement new processes and facilitate user adoption, training and support
- Demonstrated ability to understand, break down and articulate complex Salesforce concepts with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, set clear expectations and work well cross functionally with peers and leadership
- Comfortable building prototypes and communicating directly with engineers and business stakeholders on the technical constraints of various approaches
- Understands Agile development and iteration
- Experience with the Lightning Platform and Pardot
- Comfortable creating custom objects, custom fields, formula fields, validation rules, custom list views and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to assess and implement the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Strong experience with bulk data handling with tools like Data Loader, Data Import/Export Wizard, Workbench and native deduplication tools
- Experience with Digital Engagement
- Any certification for Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator or Platform App Builder
- Trailhead Superbadges in Lightning Experience Reports & Dashboards Specialist, Security Specialist and Process Automation Specialist
Reverse Mortgage Originator – Laguna Hills, CA
or Remote – Full-Time position, Hiring Immediately
Posted 6 Days Ago
We are looking for Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers to join our team in Laguna Hills, CA, or Remote Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers
Scope of Responsibilities: You will be appointed to the position of Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer. Functions, duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Originate reverse mortgage loans and deliver excellent customer service
- Execute purchased leads from various sources such as New Retirement, Consumer Advocate, Internet Leads
- Educate prospective and existing customers on Reverse Mortgages. Connect with them over tools such as phone, text, email, and videos
- Effectively build ongoing relationships with multiple contacts including customers, employees, peers and superiors, to create a professional network through proactive communication
- Ensures timely and responsive customer contact, needs-based selling techniques and by adhering to all applicable guidelines
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives and advises customers on product/pricing/process
- Recommends and outlines terms of the loan and informs and educates prospective borrowers of loan commitments
- Gathers all required information and follows loan from application to closing, ensuring continued communication with the customer throughout the process
- Ensures exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Ensures proper documentation and tracking of loan information
- Learn and keep up to date on all HECM/FHA guidelines and Proprietary
guidelines Attend all sales meeting and training sessions that employee is invited to
- Maintaining personal licensing and registration with National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
- Upholds professional company image at all times
- Meets/exceeds production standards consistent with company policies and procedures
- Maintain a thorough understanding of reverse mortgage industry regulations, trends and current issues.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required by upper management
- Lead by example to promote an efficient sales environment by motivating fellow team members
- Effectively manage customer & vendor issues that might pop up from time to time and develop and deliver appropriate resolutionsThese tasks are some, but not all, of the duties that will be executed and delivered
- Track record with reverse mortgage call center excellence. Must have Reverse Mortgage origination experience for at least 2 (two) years, past or present.
- A positive attitude about life, about seniors, about helping people live the good
- CRM experience with Salesforce and Velocify
- LOS experience with Quantum Reverse, Reverse Vision, Bay Docs, etc.
- Desire to work remotely or in office, no field sales professionals.
- Must be NMLS licensed now or able to renew your inactive licenses. DBO is preferred.
- Must be comfortable with working really hard and submitting daily reports on your activities.
- Must be coachable, smart, humble, open to new/better sales methods.
- Very competitive compensation package including base salary, commission, ramp-up bonus, performance bonus, medical, vision and dental, 401K matching.