Resources & Services
Reverse Mortgages Term Glossary
Understanding retirement finances can be challenging — but GoodLife is here to make it a little simpler. If you ever come across a reverse mortgage or other financial term you don’t quite understand, use this glossary of typical reverse mortgage terms to gain better insights.
Scroll below to browse our reverse mortgage glossary, or use the search bar to seek out a specific term you may be curious about.
- What are the Index and Margin for an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage?
- What Does “Principal” Mean in a Mortgage?
- What is a Constant Maturity Treasury (CMT)?
- What is a Financial Assessment in Reverse Mortgages?
- What is a Lender Credit?
- What is a Loan Origination Fee for a Home Mortgage?
- What is a Mortgage Loan Officer?
- What is a Single-Purpose Reverse Mortgage?
- What is an Upside-Down Mortgage?
- What is Asset Dissipation?
- What is the Mortgage Interest Rate Index?
- What is the Occupancy Clause in a Mortgage?
For many Americans, manufactured or mobile homes can be an effective and affordable housing solution and alternative to renting. And for...
Key Takeaways What is reverse mortgage amortization? How does reverse mortgage amortization work? Reverse mortgage amortization schedule...
Contents: What is a reverse mortgage for seniors? What are the qualifications for a reverse mortgage? Types of reverse mortgages How can...